Holi Festival, Jodpur, India
Finally! I have been trying to upload this photo and for some reason it hasn't been working. This is the path that was across the street from my flat in Prague. I lived right across from an amazing park called Divoká Šárka. Šárka, a girls name and divoká meaning wild. Wild Šárka. Most of the year the days in Prague were dark and dreary, but as you can see, the fog and mist just adds to the romance of the city. This picture's an oldie but one of my favorites because this was one of those nights where it was just me, my camera, the cool crisp air and the fall leaves. A perfect night.
So ready for spring!
It was nice falling asleep to the rain last night but not so fun waiting for the bus in it. It's still so cold here in Seoul that the rain turned to snow! I thought I'd post a picture to give us all a little warmth! I took this last summer in Malaysia at a Buddhist temple. I absolutely love the colors, patterns and designs they use to decorate their temples. As it rains/snows I'm sitting in my office dreaming about a warm tropical beach and iced teh tarik!
Also, my friend Carolyn posts her monthly goals on her amazing blog and she's inspired me to do the same (at least for this month). So here we go!
1. Find a place in Seoul that prints on foam core and have pictures printed for the flat.
2. Finish both flower lamps (see previous post).
3. Take awesome "family" pictures for R&B's (our flat's name).
4. Find a cord that connects my mac to my TV for optimal Game of Thrones viewing.
5. Finish "the city" part of my website. hah